On Air Now

Your Harrogate Radio

10:00pm - 6:30am

Now Playing

Take That

Never Forget

Firefighters called to help Harrogate child with toilet seat stuck on head

Harrogate firefighters attended an unusual incident last night when a toddler got a toilet seat stuck on its head.

Harrogate firefighters attended an unusual incident last night when a toddler got a toilet seat stuck on its head. North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service were called to Allotment Gardens in Harrogate at around 5pm yesterday evening. The crew were able to advise the child’s mother to use soap to lubricate the area, before it was safely removed. Read more local stories from Your Harrogate here.

More from Local News